We’ve loved every minute of our journey!
With the Healthcare Appreciation Project we show our support to healthcare and support staff who are serving at frontline of this challenging period.
Together with Abrakadoodle Art Studio for Kids who managed to get its participating kids create and donate their beautiful and loving artwork to represent their thankfulness and kind support from our sponsors like Amgen, Face of Blossom, Gardenia, Khong Guan, Kiehl’s, Nature Valley and Unilever International, we managed to bring smiles and these heart-warming packs to them in National Heart Centre Singapore. We will like to thank Medical Director Professor Terrance Chua and Chief Nurse Ms Amy Tay for their team’s dedication.
The club with volunteers visited 2 children homes in Batam:
- Yayasan Ummah: a Madrasah which provides education to around 100 students and 25 children who stay full time in the home all aged 7-14 years.
- Al Fateh home: another children’s home which houses 40 children (aged 2-14 years).
The visit was to bring fun and joys to the less fortunate children and to provide the rations and necessities.
The club planned a series of activities and invited the volunteers from the public. This project brought the residents of Apex Harmony Lodge joy during this festive season. The activities included:
- Cutting and preparation of mooncakes, fruits & tea
- Watching Chinese dance
- Lantern walkabout
- Balloon sculpting
- Photoframe making
Volunteers at work! Good fun at the annual IMH Party with the residents! Thank you
- Mr Lau (Sponsor for goodies bags & fruits),
- Volunteers who joined us,
- The IMH Achievers
for spontaneous fun filled afternoon at the IMH after food distribution!